- Price :
- ID :
- Address :
- 25375 Midland Trail East, Lewisburg, WV 24901
MAPS & DOCUMENTS-Click Links To View
- 12.75 acres, more or less
- Custom-built home in 2012
- 888 Total Square Feet
- Great Room / Open Concept Design
- Metal Roof with 12/12 Pitch
- Anderson Windows
- 6″ Insulation in All Exterior Walls, Floors & Ceiling
- Detached Gazebo with Jucuzzi Hot Tub
- Detached 12′ X 30′ Carport
- Utility Shed
- Older House used for Storage
- Seasonal Spring
- Surrounding terrain provides great wind buffer and funnels cool evening breeze in the summer
- Surrounded by timber tracts and cattle farms in a nice rural neighborhood
- Dark skies with little or no light pollution for star and planet gazing
- Rich soil offers numerous garden spots
- All mineral rights the seller owns will convey
- Wildlife is abundant with several fur bearing species represented
- Winged wildlife includes eagles, hawks, owls, ravens, and Neotropical songbirds
- Located in popular Greenbrier County just 10 minutes from downtown Lewisburg
- Over 500 feet of frontage on US 60 (Midland Trail)
- Elevations run from 1967 ft. to 2165 ft
Living /Dining Great Room 17 X 17
Kitchen 13 X 6
Bedroom 12 X 11
Bathroom 9 X 8 plus 3 X 7
Loft 12 X 14
Covered Front Porch 22 X 6
Covered Back Porch 12 X 6
Detached Carport 12 X 30
Outbuildings: Utility Shed, Older house used as storage
Google Coordinates: 37.872567°(N), -80.496086°(W)
Address: 25375 Midland Trail East, Lewisburg, WV 24901
The property lies approximately 6.8 miles west of Lewisburg on Midland Trail US 60.
Elevation Range: 1967 ft. to 2165 ft. +/-
All rights the owner has will convey with the property.
BOUNDARIES AND SURVEY
There is a recorded boundary survey for most of the property. The property is being sold by the boundary and not by the acre.
Propane: American Propane
Telephone: Frontier Communications
Internet: Frontier Communications
Television: Direct TV
Trash: Greenbrier Valley Solid Waste, Inc.
Cellphone Coverage: Poor
The property has over 500 feet of frontage on US 60 (Midland Trail), providing direct access to the public road system.
The county is subject to some zoning and subdivision regulations. All prospective buyers should consult the County Commission and also the Health Department for details regarding zoning, building codes and installation of septic systems.
PROPERTY TYPE/USE SUMMARY
There is about 1 acre open ground around the home. The balance of the property, a little over 11 acres, is in forestland.
DEED and TAX INFORMATION
Deed Information: Deed Book 545, Pages 1, 3, and 5
Greenbrier County, West Virginia
Total Acreage: 12.758 acres +/-
Real Estate Tax ID/Acreage/Taxes:
Greenbrier County, West Virginia
TM 6 Parcel 8.2; 12.748 AC (FEE) MIDLAND TRAIL RT 60 WEST CONS 3 PARCELS; Class 2
2016 Real Estate Taxes: $323.30
From Lewisburg, West Virginia:
By Midland Trail US 60: 6.8 miles
From the intersection of US 60 and US 219 in Lewisburg, travel US 60 West for approximately 6.8 miles; the driveway into the property is on the right just before the white house. There is a black mailbox on a wooden mailbox post by the driveway.
By I-64: 12 miles +/-
From the intersection of I-64 Exit 169 and Seneca Trail US 219 just north of Lewisburg, travel I-64 West for approximately 8.3 miles to Alta Exit 161; at the end of the exit ramp turn right onto WV RT 12 and travel approximately ¼ mile; turn right onto US 60 East and travel approximately 3.8 miles; the driveway into the property is on the left just after the white house. There is a black mailbox on a wooden mailbox post by the driveway.
From Beckley, West Virginia: 42 miles +/-
From the Beckley/Eisenhower Drive Exit 124, travel I-64 East for approximately 37.7 miles to Alta Exit 161; at the end of the exit ramp turn left onto WV RT 12 and travel approximately ¼ mile; turn right onto US 60 East and travel approximately 3.8 miles; the driveway into the property is on the left just after the white house. There is a black mailbox on a wooden mailbox post by the driveway.