- Price :
- ID :
MAPS & DOCUMENTS-Click Links To View
- 1 mile to the I-64 Grandview Interchange
- 380’ of frontage on the Old Grandview Road
- 400’ of frontage on Black Bear Drive
- Public water available
- Electric available
- Ancient white oaks surround a developed spring
- Field, creek and forest provide aesthetic value and topographic interest to the property
- 10 minutes to Beckley
Electric – Available
Landline Phone – Available
Internet – Available
Cable TV – Available
Water – Available through Raleigh County PSD
Sewer – Septic system would need to be installed
Trash Pickup – Curbside
Cell phone coverage is excellent in this area.
USPS and Overnight Couriers deliver to the area
Raleigh County is subject to some zoning regulations and all prospective buyers should consult the Raleigh County Commission and also the Health Department for details regarding zoning, building codes and installation of septic systems.
911 Address: 179 Old Grandview Road, Beaver, WV 25813
GPS Coordinates: 37.789658N, 081.063059W
Elevation: 2,711 ft.
DEED AND LEGAL INFORMATION
Deed Book 753, Page 234
Raleigh County, WV
Shady Spring District
Tax Map 4, Parcel 1.23
2015 Taxes: $621.86 for full year
Points of Interest
- 5 miles from Raleigh County Memorial Airport
- 8 miles to Beckley
- 25 minutes to The Summit, Bechtel National Scout Reserve – Home of the 2013 National Jamboree for the Boy Scouts of America
- 30 minutes to Fayetteville, WV and New River Gorge Bridge
Within a 45 minute drive are located some of the finest recreational facilities in West Virginia. Winterplace Ski Resort, Glade Springs Resort, whitewater rafting / fishing on the Greenbrier, New River and Gauley River, Little Beaver State Park, 2,000 acre Bluestone Lake, Pipestem State Park and Resort and the 80,000 acre New River Gorge National Park. Several additional area state parks and state forests offer unlimited hiking, horseback riding, ATV riding and rock climbing opportunities.
From I-64 Grandview exit 129-B (east-bound only), proceed one mile north on Grandview Road (County Route 9). Take left onto Old Grandview Road. Proceed 1/4 mile. Property is on the left. Sign on property.